Great food at subsidised prices
The BSA has partnered with Bendigo Wholefoods to provide Fresh Fruit & Veg bags just for you.
Order at, and collect from the BSA a box of seasonal fruit & veg + staple foods (like rice, beans or pasta) + recipe card or cooking tips. Regular retail price is around $30.
BSA members (students only): $15 | LTUB students: $20
Order and pay at the BSA by 5pm Thursdays and collect the following Tuesday after 10am.
Selection is made by Bendigo Wholefoods and includes locally grown (where possible) organic and non-organic produce.
Terms & Conditions
• Limit of one vegie bag per person per week
• Cap of 20 bags per week – first in best dressed
• Collection between 10am Tuesdays - 10am Wednesdays
Uncollected boxes will be given away –
no refund applicable
• Phone orders accepted with credit card payment
• Collection on behalf of other students accepted
(phone BSA beforehand on 5444 7354)
• Only available through semester and exam times
03 5444 7354
(Have your credit card ready).